Monday, August 10, 2009

MY LITTLE COCONUT

I met her at the graveyard,
Where I was digging holes,
For the stiffs discarded daily,
By the local old folks' home

She came out of the shadows,
And a stench filled the air,
She was naked as a jaybird,
With braided armpit hair

She said that she was lonely,
But let me tell ya what,
I knew from that moment,
She'd be my little coconut

I said that I was lonely too,
I was lookin' for a thrill,
Someone kinda special,
And I thought she'd fill the bill

Her one good eye was blue,
While the other had a patch,
And the dead skin fell like snow,
Every time she scratched

Yeah, she really was a sweetie,
With a very ample butt,
No one else could touch her,
Not my little coconut

She stuck a finger in her nose,
And dug around a while,
Then yanked a big blue boogie out,
And we both began to smile

We ran towards each other,
We met, then sucked some face,
And her greenish rotten teeth,
Left of funky aftertaste

She had a special presence,
Not a looker, nor a slut,
Nothing could really quite define,
My little coconut

So we decided then and there,
That we'd never be apart,
And she played a wedding tune,
With a single, high pitched fart

I will never know again,
All the joy I felt that day,
It was just within my grasp,
Then suddenly yanked away

For as we danced upon the tombstones,
Lost in love and lust,
My baby took a header,
And split her little coconut

Copyright; EGHarne

No comments:

Post a Comment