Sunday, August 16, 2009

REDNECK DOMESTIC

Shot my mama in the ass,
And she began to cry,
Then she grabbed herself a knife,
And stabbed me in the thigh

So I punched her in the face,
She kneed me in the 'nads,
I crumbled in a heap,
It hurt really, really bad

I tried to crawl away,
But she wasn't done with me,
Mom jumped up on my back,
And crushed my left kidney

"Oh, woe betide this devil!!"
She screamed eighth octave C,
"I'll mung you into pieces,
And cast you to the sea!"

I bit her ample cankle,
And the gravy it did spew,
She limped into the kitchen,
But, hey, I wasn't through!

I was only inches from her,
When much to my surprise,
She turned full tilt to face me,
With tears in her eyes

She said that she was sorry,
Between sobbing and the snot,
My eyes, too, were misty,
Yes, we were both distraught

We agreed to call a truce,
And anger we would shun,
I called her "Yama Mama,"
She called me "Idiot Son"

Today we get along,
And rather than throw rocks,
When Mom asks me nicely,
I let her wear my socks

Copyright; EGHarne

No comments:

Post a Comment